Kvarnen’s Corona Virus info
Activities continue, everybody paying attention to the security measures outlined on this page.
Lunch room: when entering the dining area, always wash and disinfect your hands. Face masks are compulsory (special care at the serving line)
Kronoby MI courses: maximum group size 10 persons
If you have symptoms indicating Covid19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, fatigue, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea)
– Don’t come to school!
– Call your health station to ask for a Covid19 test
(Soite/Kokkola: 06 828 7499, at 8-16)
– Stay at home until you hav got your test results
– Contact the school (teacher or information desk) before returning to school
We use face masks. Starting 6.10.2020, Kvarnen staff and students use face masks, according to local health authority Soite´s recommendations for public areas. Detailed information regarding use of face masks can be found on https://korona.soite.fi/en/corona-virus-info.
Persons arriving from, or travelling to, countries with travelling restrictions
– 14 days quarantine before returning to work or normal face-to-face education at Kvarnen
– If you travel abroad: inform the school (teacher or information desk) before returning to school
– Avoid unnecessary, physical contact with people whom you don’t see regurarly
– If you cough or sneeze, do it into your upper sleeve
– Groups are kept separately from each other at the school area
– Groups follow separate time tables for lunch and coffee breaks, with their teachers. Coffee is served near to the class rooms, not in the dining area
– Everyone is advised to follow thorough hand hygiene instructions, by washing hands with soap and water, and use hand desinfectant found in numerous places in the buildings
– Before going to the dining area: clean your hands at your classroom or office!
– Use paper cloths to dry your hands
– The dining room is cleaned before a new group arrives
– Intensified cleaning is standard procedure in common parts of the buildings
– When possible, remote working can be recommended
In case of positive Covid19 cases related to Kvarnen students or staff: SOITE (Keski-Pohjanmaa health organisation in Kokkola) will outline the safety measures and procedures to be followed.