Kvarnen’s Corona Virus info
Activities continue, everybody paying attention to the security measures outlined on this page.
Lunch room: when entering the dining area, always wash and disinfect your hands. Face masks are compulsory (special care at the serving line)
Kronoby MI: only outdoor courses for the time being. Please use face mask to protect others and your self. Keep the safety distance to others, follow hand hygiene instructions and stay at home in case of symptoms of virus infection.
If you have symptoms indicating Covid19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle pain, fatigue, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea)
– Don’t come to school!
– Call your health station to ask for a Covid19 test
(Soite/Kokkola: 06 828 7499, at 8-16)
– Stay at home until you hav got your test results
– Contact the school (teacher or information desk) before returning to school
We use face masks. Kvarnen staff and students use face masks, according to local health authority Soite´s recommendations for public areas. Detailed information regarding use of face masks can be found on https://korona.soite.fi/en/corona-virus-info.
Persons arriving or travelling: countries with travelling restrictions
– Avoid unnecessary, physical contact with people whom you don’t see regurarly
– Avoid gatherings with more than 10 people
– If you cough or sneeze, do it into your upper sleeve
– Groups are kept separately from each other at the school area
– Groups follow separate time tables for lunch and coffee breaks, with their teachers. Coffee is served near to the class rooms, not in the dining area
– Everyone is advised to follow thorough hand hygiene instructions, by washing hands with soap and water, and use hand desinfectant found in numerous places in the buildings
– Before going to the dining area: clean your hands at your classroom or office!
– Use paper cloths to dry your hands
– The dining room is cleaned before a new group arrives
– Intensified cleaning is standard procedure in common parts of the buildings
– When possible, remote working can be recommended
In case of positive Covid19 cases related to Kvarnen students or staff: SOITE (Keski-Pohjanmaa health organisation in Kokkola) will outline the safety measures and procedures to be followed.